1) The prize draw is intended for Saga customers who have a MySaga account giving them access to customer benefits (formerly Possibilities) with the exception of employees of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with the administration of the draw. This raffle excludes customers from Northern Ireland.
2) The raffle is free and no purchase is necessary.
3) All entries must be submitted through www.saga.co.uk/benefits. Only one participation per customer is authorized.
4) The opening date for registrations is from 9:00 am, Friday October 1, 2021. The closing date for the draw is 9:00 am, Friday October 29, 2021. Registrations received after this time will not be taken into account.
5) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not completed successfully due to a technical defect, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite failure, network failure. or server of any kind.
6) The (3) winners will be chosen by drawing lots supervised by an independent person on Monday, November 1, 2021). (“Date of the draw”).
7) The (3) winners will win a Thompson & Morgan Garden Bell worth £ 16.99.
8) The (3) winners will be notified by email or telephone (using the information provided during registration to benefit from customer benefits) before midnight, Wednesday November 3, 2021. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of its notification, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will have the right to select an alternate winner in accordance with the process described above.
9) The prize will be sent to the winner by post (using the contact details provided when registering to benefit from customer benefits) within (30) days of notification of his win.
10) The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11) The prize is provided by Thompson & Morgan. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter make it necessary.
12) The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into on this matter.
13) The names and countries of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped envelope to: Saga Event Team, Saga Membership Limited, Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE, or by sending an email to sagaeventsteam @ saga . co.uk within 15 working days of the draw date.
14) Participants are deemed to have accepted and accepted to be bound by these general conditions when registering. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to any person violating these general conditions.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, cancel, suspend or modify the promotion when it becomes necessary.
16) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will in no way be liable to indemnify the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, bodily injury or death arising as a result of acceptance of the prize unless it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17) Winners may be required to participate in advertisements related to the raffle, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any medium.
18) Personal data provided during this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only to the extent that this is necessary for the execution / delivery / organization of the prize.
19) The draw will be governed by English law and the participants in the draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20) The organizer of this raffle is Saga Membership Limited of Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.